Saturday, September 8, 2018

PARAMETER OF GROWTH

My last blog spoke about "LOG KYA KAHENGE"
This one talks about a parameter of our growth and success. There is this one special person, who has been inspiring and motivating us to do something in our life. He is none other that "SHARMAJI KA LADKA."
He is someone our parents tell us about and we probably want to be like him or achieve more than what he has. "Sharma ke ladke ko dekh" this line has been in India since a long time.
This reference was given by my grandfather to my father, the same reference was given to my grandfather by my great grandfather. So when my father came and said " Sharma ke ladke ko dekh", I was like Mr. Sharma's son might have been dead because if he's alive he is IMMORTAL and also he's INVISIBLE. If you carefully think he might be next to GOD. Because the only person who is IMMORTAL and INVISIBLE is GOD.
People in other countries make a graph of where they want to see themselves after five years, the generally tend to have an upward graph. We tend to have a flat graph for many years because we are constantly searching for Sharma and his ladka so that we get a direction where we have to go.
He is a parameter to judge our growth.
Whenever I come across any Sharma, I just have one question " kya yeh woh Sharma hai jiska beta perfect hai, jiske baare main sab mujhe bol rahe hai"
This is important because probably I'll get a direction in life.
We are living in a society where we are compared with an invisible person just so that we can do well in life..!!
Well the only two things that I can learn is, never compete with an invisible person or God whoever you think Mr. Sharma ka ladka is.
And second is that competition may be good only if you compete with yourself. You'll probably do well in life if there is no competition with others.Competition might just drain you out, because everyone has a different skill set which they are good at.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO FOCUS ON YOUR SKILL TO BE SUCCESSFUL.

5 comments:

  1. Very well written๐Ÿ’ฏ
    The bitter truth we are always compared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true....very well written puneet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Touching !!
    Last 10 lines changed my vision.
    Thank you Puneet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super.. finally the truth n identity of Sharmaji ka Lardka is out n exposed..

    ReplyDelete